Wednesday, February 7, 2024

October 2023

October is always a busy month, but I love it. One of my favorite month's of the year. Lot's of fun family traditions.

We went on a family 4 wheeler ride in the canyon. Unfortunately we went at the end of October so all the leaves had fallen off the trees, usually this is such a gorgeous ride with all the leaves changing colors. It was still nice though and we had perfect weather. Abby, Kyla and Mia even made it back in time to go to the world wide youth testimony meeting. 

All ready to scare at the haunted hallow

getting make-up put on by aunt Rachel

Finished getting make-up put on

Pumpkin Walk


I'm sad, Abby and Kyla had to leave earlier than us so I didn't get them in our group picture or the as tall as picture. There were a ton of people at the pumpkin walk, I have never gone before where there was such a long line.
Bluey

Christmas! and even better, the Grinch

Meeting Elsa and Anna. She was all excited to do it until it was her turn to do it, then the nerves kicked in.

We had a family lunch and carved pumpkins and celebrated birthdays.
Jon's pinata he made, so stinkin' cute



My dad's "candy corn" rice crispies. So yummy.

Rich and Cambree and Bryon (he had to leave right before we did this) all have birthdays in October.

group picture of everyone who was there and carved.



The group who went through the haunted hallow. Abby and Kyla were there scaring, but not Rachel, she had to work this night.

Mia is getting prepared to get her braces on, she had a frenectomy so her gap in her front teeth will close.

Beautiful sky in Newton. We had a few things we needed to do to our camper and had lunch and dinner out there and enjoyed the beauty of the place. I always get more excited to build out there when I spend time out there.

We watched the solar eclipse!



It was really cloudy, but we were able to see it as much as we could in Tremonton


Pumpkin picking

Our library has free weekly crafts for adults and teens. Abby and I are trying to go and do these together. Kyla and Mia both have gymnastics otherwise they'd join us too.
 



We invited some friends over and made shrunken head apples.



Crazy Hair day at school.


Abby's choir concert. She sang a special part with one other girl. I'm proud of her for overcoming her fears and stepping out of her comfort zone.





Halloween trick-or-treating. Kyla was a caroler, Mia was a cow, Lily was a dragon and Korra was a unicorn. 

The haul. I didn't get a picture of Korra because she came home earlier with Eric.



No comments: