 |
| Before |
 |
During
|
 |
| After |
The rest of these pictures are out of order (backwards really) but oh well.
Christmas was good, but a little sad. Pretty much everyone except Kyla was sick. Some more than others, but we were not a lively group.
 |
My dad got this for my stocking for Christmas. Everyone got a candy cane puzzle. They ranged from beginner/easy with a candy cane broken into to two or three pieces to mom level. I loved it.
|
 |
Our fun Christmas glasses
|
Lily turned 10! She is a feisty but sensitive girl and I just love her. She has big ideas and plans on starting her career now.
 |
Christmas party with our joy school friends
|
 |
joy school
|
Making gingerbread houses. Mia was the only one sick at this point. She really didn't want to miss out, but wasn't up for much. She made one and went to bed.
 |
Kyla made a murder scene....
|
 |
| Mia's |
 |
Kyla's piano recital
|
 |
Eric turned 41!
|
 |
Kyla made his cake, it was a Christmas/grinch cake.
|
We went to see the lights at temple square with my bother Rich and his kids. There isn't a lot of lights because of the construction, but we still had a nice time together.
Share a little Christmas
Playing with fake snow.
| | |
 | During (can't stop licking her teeth)
|
|
 |
After. She's free. No more braces
|
Just a cool kid.
Ward Christmas party. All the kids put their names in to hit the pinata and both Lily and Korra got their names drawn.
Making our neighbor treats and bags.
 |
Lily's birthday party. Watching a movie and eating treats with a few friends.
|
 |
Rachel's Christmas gift. I tried my hand at book folding. I think I did a pretty good job. I also made one for Abby that was a bunch of hearts. It's kinda fun to do.
|
 |
Library craft. Making cards
|
 |
Library craft. Making cards
|
 |
Silly Korra
|
 |
Went to the Orem temple open house with Rich and the cousins.
|
 |
This year we did not go to Laura's for a new years eve party. So I had Abby and Kyla go to the stake party. Abby was asked to dance by several young men. She didn't know any of them but danced anyway. Kyla had a friend there with her and just kinda hung out and played a few games.
|
 |
My newest nephew! Welcome Preston, such a cutie.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment