Started November out with a bang! Eric and I were invited to a mystery dinner party. A twist on a Harry Potter theme. We were awful actors and also awful at figuring out clues, but we had a lot of fun.
We went to Eric's parents house for Thanksgiving this year. It was super relaxing actually. Yummy food and lots of games. The next day we went and found out tree. I made it about halfway up the mountain with Korra before she was done. So Lily, Korra and I didn't help get the tree. But Kyla, Mia and Abby went all the way up the mountain to help find the tree. Then Kyla lugged the thing all the way down the mountain by herself (Abby wasn't fast enough for her)
| Watching the fireworks before the light parade. It was exciting this year, including people running to avoid getting hit by some wild fireworks! |

![]() |
| I was a little mad at these cookies. I made the frosting too thick so you could see all the lines |
Decorating the tree. I very much enjoy letting the girls do the whole thing.
![]() |
| Korra loved this tree and kept asking if she could get a pink tree |
Mia is getting ready to get her braces on. They no longer take molds of your mouth, they use this fancy imaging device to get all the pictures they need. 
| Lily's 4th grade program |
| Joy school craft |
![]() |
| Abby and I decorated these plates at the weekly craft night the library puts on |
![]() |
| My cute fox nails by Hailey |
![]() |
| Another craft from the library |


























No comments:
Post a Comment