Thursday, February 29, 2024

February 2024

joy school. Ground Hogs day

Second meet. They did well, bars was a big flop and frustrated the girls, but they placed in the beam! Mia got 4th and Kyla 7th.



Nails by Hailey



Daddy daughter dance. 
Come follow me challenge. Make your own liahona. I gave everyone a week, no one took that time though. It was a good discussion either way. 


joy school craft

joy school craft

Lily's Valentines hair

Ode to my sister on Valentines

joy school craft

Korra in a dog pile with friends

3olders had a Friday off of school and did baptisms for the dead at the temple

Korra got invited to a birthday party and had a blast.


No fear

Korra got a hold of some scissors and gave herself some bangs.


after I fixed it best I could

Had some nicer weather and Korra really wanted to play hopscotch so we did and drew some other pictures.

We went to a baby shower up in Preston and the girls (minus Mia who was sick) finally got to meet Preston their cousin.



Happy 16th to Ethan! Hyrum also has a leap year birthday but I only do the posters on the 16th birthday and he turned 12. But happy birthday to him too!

 

No comments: