Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Janurary 2024

Eric got to meet Mr. Preston first. So jealous. We were all just so sick for so long we had to wait.

Temple youth trip for the girls

Korra's birthday party. Uncle Jon made her a unicorn pinata and she loved it.





Library craft. I took some supplies home and Korra made one too

First meet of the season.



Cousin time



I just love the selfies I find from this kid

Joy school

best friends


I had to pose too

Korra was showing off her style. Kyla decided she needed to give her a lesson on how to to a runway walk.




This is what the lesson produced

joy school

Tubing in Newton with the cousins.

Abby and I made a snowman, but it was too heavy to make upright so it had to lay down.


Lily wanted to do my make up. She accidentally got eye shadow on my cheek and then tried to fix it. That didn't go well.




 

No comments: