Tuesday, March 8, 2022

February 2022

Eric took the 4 oldest girls skiing. It was Lily's first time and she decided that it was her new most favorite sport.


Craft time with Korra


Korra drew Mia

Lily ready to go to school

Lily went to her best friend Zuri's baptism

Lily's basketball team

My little Cinderellas

Mia had a good basketball season. They only lost a couple of games and Mia made at least one basket each game.



It's been pretty warm during the month of February so we went to the park a few times.



Kyla got her self stuck so of course I took some pictures and videos and laughed and laugh. Then I helped her.


Mia with her 5th grade teacher.

We had a day off of school and spent it laying with their cousin Gwen at Grandma's house

Lily finally got her birthday crown from her teacher at school. Made her feel very special.

Kyla's basketball season was a pretty good one. They made 3rd in the tournament. Kyla has gotten so much better than she was last year and I'm proud of her.

 

No comments: