Monday, April 11, 2022

March 2022

Korra doing my nails

Eric and I celebrated our 17th anniversary. We weren't sure we were going to be able to do anything on our actually anniversary date, so we went to dinner the night before. It was nice to go out and just spend time together. The next day Eric went up to his parent's house to help them with a project and the girls were able to go to and play with cousins. They  had a lot of fun.When Eric got back we went to Crystal Hot Springs. I didn't think I would really enjoy going without the kids, but I was very wrong. I had a wonderful time. Then we went and got ice cream.
Mia (with Kyla's help) made Eric and me chocolate chip heart shaped pancakes for breakfast

Sunday-making fried cheese sticks.

Korra's scar is healing nicely

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Lily's trap.


Mia and Kyla's trap.

Korra helped me make some cookies

 

No comments: