Tremonton City's holiday celebration. We missed the ping pong ball drop but made it for the candy cane hunt and making smores and seeing Santa!
| Korra was so funny, when Santa asked what she wanted she pointed to the candy he was handing out and said I want that. |
| Another craft from my mom's super Saturday activity. Just took me a while to get around to it. |
| We got some snow! |
Korra had the idea to use some Christmas ornaments as earrings and dress up like this. She pulled her sisters and me into it too.
There was a display of hundreds and hundreds of nativities in Logan and Eric and I walked through them. There was some really neat ones, I only took pictures of the ones I thought that we could make in the future from things we had around the house. There were nativities from all around the world and they were all from one person. I believe there were over 700 there. She has them displayed in her home year round.
| Making smores at the city celebration |
Lily had a birthday. 8 years old! We had a friend party early in the month, it was a movie party. She watched a movie with lots of treats with her friends.
Making teacher gifts.
Eric had a birthday too! 39...eeek!
We had another glow in the dark dance party. I think they are so much fun.
Kyla, Mia and Lily did Share a Little Christmas for gymnastics. It's so fun seeing their progress.
| Part of our countdown to Christmas. We had a candle lit dinner |
Kyla invited some friends over to make gingerbread houses.
Anther part of our countdown. We had a nailed it competition. It was to make and decorate your own gingerbread man. We made sugar cookie dough instead of gingerbread, but they each got to cut out the shape they wanted and then they decorated it. Some took the gingerbread man part very liberally.
Christmas piano recital. Dress code was ugly sweater. Abby was pretty close to winning the ugliest contest.
Lily's actual birthday. She wants to be a cowgirl. Now she's got a hat to help with that look.
Christmas Eve party. We had talents which included music and gymnastics and a reading of an original story.
| Jacey reading her story |
And of course the nativity story.
Had a competition with gum drops and toothpicks. Each team had to try and build the tallest structure.
This game was pretty hilarious to watch. Each team had to wind the ribbon around the poles without using their hands.
Also celebrated Randy's birthday!
| Eric and I gifted Jason and Cheryl a special gift this year. A tumbler with an awesome picture of them. We have a feeling that there will be many more gifts like this over the years. |
| Santa cookies |
Mia had a special shirt for me made.
Christmas dinner. It's one of the few times I get the china out to eat with.
Going sledding in the hallow.

No comments:
Post a Comment