Thursday, May 25, 2017

May 2017

Lily really enjoys playing at her cousin's house.  She get to play with dogs, cats and chickens.  She "chased" those chickens for a long time.
Lily holding a chicken.
Kyla in her yellow belt.
I went with Kyla on her school field trip.  They went to Hogle Zoo.  I got these cute girls in my group.  I felt a lot like I had my own kids at the zoo.  They all wanted to hold my hand and kept calling me mom and asked me to take a picture at EVERY statue.  One girl was a wanderer and I really had to keep track of her, but it was a lot of fun.  One of the girls had never been to a zoo before and was just loving looking at all the animals.



Typical day picking Mia up.  Lily riding her ride in dress up.
Mia's leg had been hurting her for a few days, she was at the point of not walking on it.  She would feel better in the morning, but by the end of the day she was in tears.  She had no idea what happened that could have caused this pain.  I took her in and the doctor took x-rays.  This was the first time any of my kids have gotten an x-ray.  The doctor couldn't see anything on the x-ray.  He couldn't give us any answers to why she was hurting, just some ideas of what it could be.  So we gave her Ibprofen and wrapped her foot and leg up and she rested it all the next day.  It's since gotten all better, but it was really weird.  Mia did think it was cool to be in a wheelchair though.

Kyla joined track!  After her first day Abby thought is sounded like fun and joined to.
Caycee and Kyla
Kyla's class published a book.  They all wrote and illustrated a page in the book and voted on who's picture they liked best for the front.  The all got up and read their parts.  It was about how they have been leaders.
Kyla reading her page.
More story time pictures.  Making hats.


We got some snow!  Lily was so excited that morning we got snow, she got all her snow stuff and grabbed some for me too and told me we were building a snowman.
So of course we did.

That same day Kyla presented her grandparent interview at school   She chose to interview her grandma Tine.  She came down and listened to Kyla read the report she wrote about her.
Dance Recital and Karate Show.

Mia had her dance recital.  I love watching my girls dance, they are just so stinkin' cute.
Practicing during rehearsal.

Practicing during rehearsal.

After the performance.
Kyla's karate class also did a demonstration.  They were good.  I'm impressed with the things she is learning and all the kids were able to do all the moves with their teacher just yelling out commands from the side of the stage.  They hadn't practice a routine or anything, she just said which move to do and they all did it.



No comments: