My grandfather came for a visit and while we were at my mom's house visiting I asked Jon if he had anything that would go good with a hobo costume and he brought all his hats and wigs out. We had some fun.
Pumpkin carving party!! Abby and Kyla pretty much did their pumpkins all by themselves this year, that was nice. We did it at my parent's church building and had lunch there.
We played outside in the leaves for a little while....
 |
| I'm a moose! |
Then off to the pumpkin walk!
After that we headed over to their cousin's and rode there motorcycles.
Mia attempted to ride a short distance on her own, that didn't really go over well.
 |
| Lily and Eric |
We also needed to borrow this police hat for Kyla's costume.
I got a new calling in our ward, I got put in the Young Womens! I get to be with the cute beehives. Our first activity was a hobo dinner, so I dressed the part.
Here is just a little bit of randomness.
 |
| Daddy and Lily dancing |
We had our first parent teacher conferences so I got a picture of each girl with her teacher.
 |
| Abby and Mrs. Bradwisch 4th grade |
 |
| Mia and Mrs. Scothern kindergarten |
 |
| Kyla and Mrs. Archibald 2nd grade |
 |
| Lily's bed head...every day... |
Cambree had a birthday party and turned 5!
Halloween
 |
| Mia-Claudine from Monster High, Kyla-police officer, and Abby-vampire |
So for the second activity in Young Women's we did a food drive for the food pantry and went door to door in our ward asking for donations and we had to dress up again.
 |
| Gypsy |
 |
| Abby the vampire |
 |
| Lily the witch |
I helped with Kyla's class party and made a skeleton rely race for them to play.
Apparently 2nd graders have absolutely no idea how there bodies are made.
Red Ribbon Week at school
 |
| Dress as a twin day |
 |
| Twinners in the front and twinners in the back! |
 |
| Kyla finally lost her top tooth! |
 |
| Crazy hair day |
 |
| Crazy hair day |
 |
| Crazy hair day |
 |
| Crazy hair day |
No comments:
Post a Comment