Thursday, May 25, 2017

November 2016

I have been having issues with tenants wanting to feed strays at the apartments, which I'm not allowed to allow.  It causes more animals to come and then messes are made and nobody cleans up those messes and that causes all sorts of other issues.  So I caught one kitty that has been hanging around for some time now and called animal control.  We had to keep the kitty for a while and the kids just loved it.  It was the sweetest kitty and they wished we could have kept it, and so do I, but we couldn't.
How we pick up Mia from school.  Lily-I need my stroller.  Me-Ok, you want me to push you?  Lily-No, I push it!
2nd grade program.  Kyla did a dance with some others as a part of the program.
Thanksgiving
A present from Grandmama.  A crown with a poem.

Kid's table

The other table

Playing games

More games
Finding the perfect Christmas tree.

Mia is the only one who stayed with me searching.  I actually cut the tree myself this year!



We went to the festival of lights afterward.

Just waiting for Mia to get out of school.
Kyla's book report.  The whole 2nd grade turned into a wax museum.  We had to push the go button and then the character from the book would talk about the book.  Kyla was Pinkalicious.
Kyla is in Karate and this was during parent's week.  I got to see all the things she has been learning.






No comments: