Thursday, May 25, 2017

January 2017

We went sledding several times during our school break.




We made some more gingerbread houses.

Played some fun games.


3D puzzle Abby put together.

Everyone had to try and pop everyone else's balloon without getting their own popped.  You got to keep the treat that was inside the balloon you popped.
I had me a birthday!  Kyla made my treats this time, she made me lemon bars.  They were really good, too bad I'm the only one who likes them though.

We pampered ourselves.

Gave Daddy a haircut.


But school did have to start again.
100 days of  school.


I made these for a young women activity where we were handing out treats to others.  I thought they turned out pretty good for my first attempt.
Kyla had a belt advancement test.

She received her next belt.  At the time I took the picture she was given the wrong color belt.  The next belt is the yellow, they fixed that but I got a picture of the green.


No comments: