HAPPY EASTER!
Here the girls are coloring eggs. Abby did really well, Kyla spilled half the colors and cracked some of the eggs, but she enjoyed herself.
Mia just chilled.
The Saturday before Easter the girls' cousins and cousins' cousins came over for a egg hunt. This is the crew minus Ashley and Brinley and Mia.

Daddy and Mia.
Daddy and Mia.
Kyla had so much fun, she was super excited and it was the cutest thing to watch.
She wouldn't put that candy bucket down!
Abby would only pick up the pink eggs. Go figure.

Great Grandma Hobbs along with Eric's aunts came over to visit Mia.

4 generations.
Easter Sunday was great, the Easter Bunny came and the girls thought that was great. Everyone went to church and Mia and I stayed home and relaxed. I got all the girls dressed up and took some pictures. Kyla wasn't very cooperative, she just wanted to hold Mia. These girls sure love holding her.


This is my favorite.


This dress came with a hat, but it is just gigantic on her! So funny.
Abby came back from primary and told me what she learned. They talked about how Jesus died for us and he had holes in his hands. I'm grateful for wonderful primary teachers who help me to teach the gospel to my children. I'm also grateful for my Savior and that He died for me and all of us and that He lives again so I can too.
Great Grandma Hobbs along with Eric's aunts came over to visit Mia.
4 generations.
This is my favorite.

1 comment:
Look at your beautiful girls :)
Post a Comment