Sunday, May 8, 2011

I want to start this post out by saying Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers in my life. I never knew I'd be so blessed, they have all been great examples to me and I love them very much.

So this is from a while ago but, Eric's brother and sister we on a bike ride one of the days they were visiting and saw this barbie jeep thrown in to a ditch. They told Eric about it and he went and picked it up, did a little tweaking and vuala our girls now have a barbie jeep. Abby loves it and is actually a pretty good driver. Kyla is pretty content to just sit in the passenger side, she talks on the phone and waves likes she's in a parade (even though nobody is around).Mia is a little older than 3 weeks in this picture but I took her in for her two week check up and these are her stats: 6 lbs 15 oz--15%, 18 3/4 in long--10%, 13 1/2 in head measurement--25%. Before we left the hospital after she was born her bilirubin count was not good so we had to get it checked the next day. The number went down but was still high so they had us get it checked again the following day. The number went up, but not enough to do anything. So the next day was her regular 5 day check up and her doctor said that she is a little jaundice but if I didn't want to get her levels checked but just keep an eye on her and see if she looks more yellow in the next two days I could do that. Well that sounded a lot better to me than poking her poor little foot again. She looked better to me everyday after that. And, the whole point of me writing that back story was to say that during her 2 week visit her doctor said her color looked great! That makes me happy.This is my brother Rich and his wife Ashley. Rich graduated in December but walked yesterday May 7th. Congratulations Rich!


2 comments:

marie said...

Hi, so glad I found your blog. So you have 3 kiddos as well, let the fun begin. Your girls are precious.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Yay, for the barbie jeep!!

Congrats to Richard... Zeke graduated in December, but walked in May as well :)

Mia is a cutie!