So I finished my quiet books on Saturday, I was really hoping I could so the girls could use them on Sunday. Here is the final product.






I finished this months ago, but thought I'd put in on here too. This is the baby's blessing dress that I sewed.
And since I'm bragging on my super craftiness I'll throw this one in here too, even though I made it like a year ago. It is a chalkboard Family Home Evening chart. It's suppose to hang on the wall with a ribbon, but until I get a wall to hang it on it will just sit in the shadows.

2 comments:
that quiet book is SO cute!!! wow! I love it... I may have to borrow your idea....
you are very talented :) hope all is going well with the new baby coming.
I love your updates lately! It looks like you've been very busy and very crafty!
Post a Comment