July is always a busy and fun month.
More fun with Jason's family and his brother. We floated the narrows. Korra hated it, she didn't like getting splashed in the face and got cold. The water was super low and our butts got hit by a lot of rocks.

We also floated the flume. The girls love it, I didn't go in this year. I just watched and cheered from the sidelines. I struggle getting out so bad.
For the 4th of July we played at the Naylor's pond and watched fireworks and Cheryl's. Cheryl had a scavenger hunt planned for the kids. They found a big surprise at the end...Cheryl's pregnant!!
| scavenger hunt |
![]() |
| Hailey's cute July nails |
Playing at Marble Park

The 4 younger girls volunteered at the farm this summer doing tea parties with Grandmama and Aunt Rachel. They actually do a lot of work, but had a good time. I'm glad they get the opportunity to do this with my mom and sister.

More dressing up with Korra.

Camping at Island Park with the Malmbergs.
We got family pictures taken while we were there.

Lots of 4 wheeler rides.

Well, the first ride out I got a flat tire and threw myself off the wheeler. Fortunately I was wearing my helmet, cause I landed hard on my head and arm. Got a good sized cut from it, but other than that and some soreness and bruising I was fine.

But I got back on and went on lots more rides. We saw some waterfalls and beautiful country.
![]() |
| These two were best friends on the trip |
We (and by we I mean the girls) got some fishing in. Kyla and Lily both caught some fish.
I mostly walked around with these two...
![]() |
| had a campfire and roasted marshmallows |
At the end of the month Eric's little brother and family came to visit for a week. We had a huge water party one day and another day they went to Bear Lake, the 3 middle girls went to the lake, but I had to work and so did Abby.

| That's Kyla getting drenched |
I attempted to get a picture of Korra "holding the moon" but it's not easy with a wiggly 4 year old, so this is the best I could do.

Korra wanted to do one with me, this was the best we could do...haha I think it's so cute that she tried.
My Abby turned 16!!!! She got the candy-gram, but didn't get out of bed fast enough so that's the pic I got with her and the poster.
| Korra, who used to be terrified of water on her face is voluntarily dumping water on her head. |
![]() |
| it's official and legal, she can drive!!! |
![]() |
| cake balls of course |
![]() |
| For a date night I took Eric to a movie in the park. They were playing The Incredible Mr. Limpet. Oh man that was a cheesy movie. |
Lagoon Day!!
Another Lagoon day in the books. It was like to best Saturday I've ever been to. Not too crowded and the best weather. Hardly had to wait in lines. We got one of the old time pictures taken with the entire group too. Rich took Korra on a lot of rides for me and the older girls went off on their own. I dreamed about the time when my kids were old enough to do this and it's finally come true. We missed Eric though, he went to a family reunion and spent some more time with his brother while he was still here.

![]() |
| lunch |
























































No comments:
Post a Comment