Kyla being a good sport and letting Lily do make up on her. She's usually the one doing it on Lily.
 |
| Beautiful |
 |
Coloring Easter Eggs
|
 |
Dance Party
|
Playing with cousins at Grandma Tine's house. So much snow!

 |
The snow is several feet deep and we were basically just walking on top!
|

For Dylan's birthday we went to the zoo with his family. Lily lost a tooth.





Going to the new Mario movie. It was fun.
Practicing dancing for Haily's wedding.
 |
Mia turned 12!! Ya like the candle in the Orange Julius? She loves cows and is great at gymnastics. She is a good friend and has good friends. She's very helpful and sweet and likes to talk fast.
|
 |
Still more snow!
|
 |
Harry Potter day in class. They finished reading the book.
|
Hailey and Riley's wedding. It was a very nice day, cold which mad the flute sound super sharp, but Abby did so well playing in front of others. I'm super proud of her.
 |
Mia stepped in for Gwen being the flower girl.
|
 |
The cutest ring bearers.
|
 |
These two got married themselves after the ceremony. I caught them walking down the isle and pretending to get married. It was adorable. They said they kissed later.
|
 |
She still falls asleep in the weirdest ways
|
 |
Last soccer game
|

Oh boy, this was so funny. Kyla and Abby both had dentist appointments during the day. We were headed back to Tremonton to go back to school and Kyla brought some food to eat on the way back. She brought an orange, but she didn't just eat the orange, she proceeded to suck on it, she said it's suppose to sound like french kissing. Well she had orange all stuck in her braces and teeth and was begging me to go home first before I took them back to school so she could clean her teeth. I told her to just go to the bathroom at the school and do it. She did just get a new toothbrush and toothpaste... She thought that was a horrible idea because what if someone saw her! So she proceeded to brush her teeth in the van. After she started I asked where she was going to spit everything out? Yeah she didn't think that far ahead. She said she'd spit out the window. I told her she couldn't do that, we were going 60mph, she'd have to wait until we were stopped. Well by the time we were getting close to a stop sign she had toothpaste all over her face, she kept laughing cause we were laughing at her. We were about 10 feet away from the stop sign and I was slowing down when she stuck her head out the window and spat the toothpaste out, but we were still moving so it came back to her face and got all over her and inside the van. Now she really wanted to go home, but there was no way I was doing that, that would be a lot of back tracking and take a lot more time. I told her she could again go into the school and clean up, she would die of embarassement if she did that apparently so I told her she had a water bottle she could clean up outside right before she went in, so that is what she did, but man oh man was this funny to watch.

No comments:
Post a Comment