Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rachel's Birthday and Mia and Kyla Pictures

My little sister is no longer a teenager!!!  Crazy.  To celebrate her leaving the teens I made her a "cake" of the one up mushrooms from Mario.  I think she liked them.

Happy birthday Rachel.  Now blow out that match!


Here's a close up of one, I had never made cake pops before, I've just made them into balls but this was very different.  I now know how I can do it better and look forward to perfecting this.  I love these things.

Lately Mia's head/face has been a battle field.  Every day there seems to be a new bruise or scratch or something.  I've been wanting to get family pictures and am not sure if I can wait for her head to look normal since she keeps making new boo boos. 
Kyla, what else can I say.  This just sums you up.  She seems to always be making a mess.  I love her and sometimes it is very cute to see her playing so contently in the mud, but she sure is messy.

No comments: