To start out we went to Eric's little brother's baby's blessing on Easter Sunday. Hyrum Nathan Hobbs. So cute. While we were having a lunch afterward Eric's older sister, Laura, had her baby!! A little boy named Dylan Jason Duren. That is what I call a good Easter.
Laura's girls came up for the blessing a little early since their parents were in the hospital getting ready to have Dylan.
The proud parents of Hyrum, Nathan and Heather.
 |
| Abby holding Hyrum. |
 |
| Nathan helping Kyla hold Hyrum. |
The next week was Mia's first birthday!
 |
| This was her own butterfly cake I made her. She really wanted to grab it when I was trying to get pictures. |
Lots of family were able to come celebrate her birthday with us.
 |
| Mia, Grandmama, and Cambree |
 |
| Mia and Austin (only 7 weeks apart). Austin was less than amused. |
 |
| She dove right into her cake with out hesitation! |
 |
| Yum! |
 |
| As you can see she demolished it. |
 |
| I had a few games to play that were baby/ about Mia. One of them was a baby guessing game. Everyone had to guess who was who by their baby picture. The other game was a questionnaire about Mia, how much did you know about the birthday girl. |
 |
| For one of Mia's presents she got a lot of balloons. Here is Abby with some of them stuck all over her. |
 |
| Here is the first picture I got of Dylan. Kyla loves holding babies. |
 |
| Grandma Great and Mia. She actually sat on her lap without wiggly for a few minutes, kinda amazing. |
 |
| Abby has gotten some "make up" for past birthdays and such and she wanted to try it out finally, so I let them each do their own. |
 |
| I let Abby do mine too, just not as much as she did to her face. |
No comments:
Post a Comment