One day after grocery shopping Abby and Kyla want to help me unload the trunk. They climbed in and wanted me to take their pictures. I was inside putting away the food while they were outside. I figured they were just playing. When I went back outside the trunk was closed and I couldn't see or hear the girls. So I called out and then I noticed that the car was bouncing a little and then I heard their voices. They had shut themselves in the trunk! Geesh. Abby wanted to see what it was like and they said that it was hot.
Mia saw Abby and Kyla playing in the dirt and wanted to join them, Kyla and Mia should not play in the dirt together, Mia was coated head to toe.
| Can't really tell in the picture, but she was filthy dirty. |
| I thought this was funny, Camper was just sitting with the girls watching a movie. |
| Mia wearing Abby's dance costume. |
| Kyla riding all by herself. No more pushing for me! |
| It is really fun seeing them riding together. Kyla is very proud of herself and I'm proud of her too. |

No comments:
Post a Comment