I asked Eric what he wanted to celebrate his graduation from USU and he told me a weekend away, just the two of us. So we finally did that. We went to Salt Lake City, but before we got there we stopped in Bountiful and did a sealing session in the Bountiful temple (the same temple we were married in). Then we headed to City Creek to check out the buzz. We watched the Joseph Smith movie showing in the Legacy Theater. That was really great, but there was a little girl (probably a few months younger than Mia) right next to me who kept tapping me and at one point was kissing/sucking on my knee. After that we went to our hotel and had dinner and just relaxed! The next day we walked around Temple Square and toured the Conference Center then hit up the family history center and I asked them a question but they couldn't really answer me, but I got help with other stuff and found information to get my great grandfather ready for temple work! That was so easy and fun! It sure helped to have someone right there telling what to do though.
| Eric in front of Salt Lake City temple. |
I had to share this story because it made me laugh so hard I cried. Eric took a pair of socks to change into for the next day, but he accidentally grabbed a pair of my socks. They are sparkly with flowers on them and I think he would have actually kept them on if I hadn't laughed so much. He wore his dirty socks that day. Still makes me chuckle.
We came home and fully enjoyed out little getaway. Thanks so much to Randy and Christine for taking care of our girls.

1 comment:
Ha ha ha that is funny. Cheryl and I made those for you one Christmas!
Post a Comment