Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More Summer Fun

So it's been a while since I've been able to get on the computer long enough to do this blog, but I am finally doing it! At the end of July we took the girls to the carnival in Preston. The look on these girls faces pretty much sums up the way that night went. They had a ball.

This was the grass from the pasture behind the house, the girls were helping drive the truck.
This us and Cheryl floating and playing in the reservoir.


My attempt to take a picture of Mia at the reservoir.

In August the girls and I went to Bear Lake with my sister-in-laws (minus Reesa) and all their children, Eric's two cousins and their children, my mother-in-law and one of Eric's aunts. The only boys there were little kids, it was a super fun day!

Attempting to get all the kids in a group picture.

Mia wasn't in the group picture because she was asleep at the time, but she was there. Getting buried in the sand.


No comments: