My Abigail is 4! Today is her birthday and she is one excited girl to be 4. We celebrated her birthday on the 24th. Abby felt really good in the morning then during the first half hour of church she started to not feel so great. We took her home and she had a fever and slept a lot. I was afraid I'd have to cancel her party but after some medicine she perked right up so I didn't cancel it. We gave her some more medicine a little while before her party, but she was just feeling miserable. I convinced her to sit in her daddy's lap outside and we started the party. Eventually the meds kicked in and she enjoyed herself, but I sure felt bad for her. She had been so excited for her party. But she did have fun.
This was a cat themed party I made cat ears for all the kids and Jon and I painted their faces and I sent them on a mouse hunt. There was no way I could get all the kids to get a group picture so I went around and took individual pictures. Notice no individual pics of the boys, they were just to busy for me.

Jacey and Hailey
Jacey and Hailey

1 comment:
Super cute party. Lila begs for a cat all the time so she would have loved that whole theme. It's so fun to see all the pics of my cousins kids since I am not there.
Happy Birthday Abby.
Post a Comment