Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Random Phone Pictures

I have not had a lot of time to do blogging, but I finally got an afternoon to do it, so there are more new posts after this one if you are interested. These are not in chronological order and aren't that great of quality because they are from my phone. Pictures are not easy to get off of my phone so I don't do it very often and swear that I will only use my camera to take pictures but I would miss out on some great pictures if I didn't keep using my phone so oh well.

Abby and Kyla playing in the garden.
Kyla loves wearing her hats backwards.

We just watched a TV show call Wild Kratts and they did a show on worms and we found a worm outside and Abby was so excited and she actually held the worm. If you know Abby that is kinda huge for her.

Abby in Kyla's snow suit.

Sleeping babies.





Enjoying some chocolate.


I found the girls hiding in the dryer.



Playing on the tractor wheel.



While I was nursing Mia Kyla came out with her potty on her head and butt naked!



So Abby hated band-aids, like really hated them. Sometimes she'd ask me for one and when I would try to give it to her she'd change her mind. Well she asked me for one and even though she didn't need it I said okay because I just knew she wouldn't take it. Yeah right, I don't know anything. She took it and put it on her nose and wore it the rest of the day.Abby's big puzzle.

Kyla doing things she shouldn't/ the reason why there are locks on everything and why things have been hidden.






Kyla's obsession with lining things up.






Sisters.





Making faces.






No comments: