We decided to go on a family outing and go on a hike. There was a lot of water there, but it was fun. I had Eric carry Mia thinking I would get a break from holding babies, but Kyla fell asleep on the drive up so I carried her about half the time, oh well. 
Campground flooded.
The trail was really wet and muddy and we even saw some snow.
Eric and his three girls :)
Abby had a ton of fun and we had to keep yelling at her to slow down and wait for us. We were both carrying babies and couldn't keep up with her. Once Kyla woke up she had fun running too.


Finally the sun has decided to come out and play. I've gotten the pool and sprinkler out a few time now and the girls love it, especially Abby. Here they are taking buckets and sitting on the sprinkler then they took the buckets off and just sat in the water.












One Saturday Laura brought her girls over and we played outside all day in the water. They really had a lot of fun. Here is Hailey who I swear is half fish!
Abby and Jacey.
They got the cute idea to stack up all the innertubes and get inside.

Where was Kyla during all this fun? In the shed of course riding the lawn mower :)
What better then a nice cold treat to end the day.


On the fourth of July we thought it would be fun to have a water party. I was worried for a while because the weather was overcast and windy with some rain here and there, but it turned out super fun and it warmed up quite a bit. My camera battery died so I only got one picture of Laura helping set up the slip and slide and Connor and Ethan playing on it. We set off fireworks that night with just the girls and they enjoyed them, especially the sparklers. We watched Logan's fireworks the weekend before and Kyla thought those were awesome, Abby just thought it was great being with her cousins.

No comments:
Post a Comment