Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Summer Favorites

I always feel like my year begins when school starts. Summer is officially over and we find a routine. I wanted to write down of few things that happened this summer that might seem small to others but were huge to me. Ever since I knew I was going to be a mom I had been looking forward to a few things. One of those things finally happened to me this summer. Abby picked me a bouquet of "flowers" (aka dandelions) to put on the counter. I don't know why I was so looking forward to that but it sure made me happy. Another thing that happened was that Kyla said, "I love you" to me without me saying it first or being prompted in any way. Kyla is also FINALLY sleeping through the night! Also Abby can pump herself on the swing! Yeah for her and me! Another thing that happened, which will get it's own post later, is that Abby started riding her bike without training wheels! Those are just a few happy and proud mommy moments that made my summer that much better.

No comments: