So I have not done family pictures in a little over a year...I really dislike the preparation of getting them done, finding suitable clothes that all go reasonably together and then where to get them done, etc. But I wanted to send some updated pictures to my grandparents for Christmas so I did my own little photo shoot. I am in no way good at taking pictures and I'm okay with that, but it was still a lot of fun doing this. They were pretty cooperative and they really let their personality shine through. Enjoy.
 |
| She was getting tired of her bow. |
 |
| I kept telling her to open her eyes... |
 |
| I also had to keep telling Mia to open her eyes. |
 |
| She didn't really like the outfit I picked out. |
I just used Abby and Kyla's school pictures to send out in case you were wondering.
No comments:
Post a Comment