Last year I started a countdown for my girls because they had such a long break from school before Christmas and they needed something to not drive me crazy. They love doing all the things I planned that I decided to do it again this year. Although this December was a lot more crazy and busy and the girls only had 1 1/2 days off before Christmas we did something every day, 12 days before Christmas. I changed it up a little bit from last year, but brought back the favorites. I only have a few pictures from our activities, but some of the others things we did were to make bird feeders for the birds, make Christmas treats and go caroling. We also candy cane bombed a parking lot (put candy canes on a bunch of cars in a parking lot). Drove around and saw Christmas lights, watched a Christmas movie in Mom and Dad's bed just to name a few.
 |
| We had a snowball fight inside using old papers. After they were done throwing paper at each other they stuffed their shirts full. |
Breakfast in bed
 |
| Apparently I need another tray :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment