Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spring Break

Well it's been a while so I'll make these short recaps of what we've been up to for the past month and a half. First off my sister-in-law and three nieces spent their week of spring break with us and it was a ton of fun. Abby loved having the girls here. Some of the things we did was plant some flowers and beans, paint nails, watch movies, make treats, and play Play PLAY :)AshelyAbbyJaceyHaileyAshley did my fingernails and Hailey did my toes.We even convinced Eric to let the girls do his toes.Watching Jumanji, I had to go downstairs with Kyla who refuses to leave the DVD player alone while we watch movies but I was told that Jacey was so funny because she kept getting scared but wanted to keep watching.Abby's great grandma made these girls some matching skirts and they all wore them to church that Sunday.

No comments: