Thursday, April 8, 2010

Abby's Numero Uno Haircut

Here is the before; her hair was not even at the bottom it kinda came to a V shape, so I decided that I would finally get the courage to cut her hair. I was scared for a few reasons, one what if I totally butcher her hair, two if I cut off her curls at the bottom will they be gone forever? I have trimmed her bangs before but this was different.

She was having a blast, she wasn't scared at all, trying to get her to smile normally was the actual challenge.Look at all the hair I cut off! Okay it isn't that much but this was a big deal to me. And yes I'm keeping it and putting it in her baby book.This is the final product, you couldn't tell to big a difference when her hair was wet so I waited until it was dry. She did such a good job for me and when she was all done she told me that it was my turn to get my haircut by her!

No comments: