Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Updates/ Randomness

So Kyla is now a walker, she decided on April 24th she was fed up with crawling and joined the two legged. She got pretty good at it in only a few days. She now has an easier time keeping up with Abby, to Abby's dismay I'm sure. She has eight teeth and still knows how to bite, but it has gotten better. She waves bye and knows what it means, she says mama and dada and uh oh, and I swear she'll say hi back to you. She is also a climber. Aahh! This can be frustrating and frightening.And sometimes really cute.Of course Abby had to join her.I've decided that I can't keep waiting for good weather to help me keep my kiddos occupied and have set aside two days a week for doing crafts one paper/material and the other food. This one was making a car out of recyclable stuff.Then we had a drive-in movie with popcorn. Kyla sat in her carseat, a place she loves to be.

It has been super windy all the time, one night was particularly bad...it ripped the roof off the shed!

No comments: