Nothing too big has been going on lately, Abby does have a new word she says... shoes! It's really cute but she wants her shoes all the time because she wants to go outside all the time.

Playing on Rachel's drum set. She actually did really well.


Courtesy of Uncle Rich.


If we don't buckle Abby in she moves/stands all over the place, it's funny to watch.

Abby tried finger painting for the first time the other day and she started out with paper, but that just made her cry (I have no idea why) so I took the paper away and she was just fine.

This high chair was just too clean!

Helping Grandpa do the dishes.

Smile for the camera :)

We went to the fair to just look around and Abby was tired of being in her stroller so I let her out for a while and her cousins decided to help keep her safe by holding her hands.

I was cooking dinner one night and Abby was being helpful like always so I opened up a cabinet and let her play, she founds these and decided to get in. I can't believe she stayed long enough for me to get a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment