Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Pioneer Day!

On the 24th of July we went with Eric's family to Bear Lake and spent the day playing and having fun. It wasn't too hot and the water wasn't too cold it was perfect! Abby was a little apprehensive to go in the water but as the day went on she eventually stuck her face in! She had a blast, but she enjoyed chasing the seagulls the most :) Eric and I both got sunburned, I apply some to my back myself and missed some spots, Eric just didn't reapply enough.


Playing with Jacey in the sand.
This is Abby trying to get one of those darn seagulls. Sorry it's a little shaky, I was walking while recording.

Eric digging his hole.

This is the sand castle that Laura and Eric made with all the people who came to the lake and a reservoir. Eric said I needed to be in the picture to prove that I was there since I was taking all the pictures.

And this is everyone who came (Cheryl is taking the picture).


No comments: