It's been over a month since I updated this thing, where does the time go! I guess nothing too exciting has been going on otherwise I would of updated a long time ago. Eric is going to school and work and Abby and I just hang out. Abby has started barking whenever she hears or sees a dog, so cute! Eric and I have been working on getting my parents backyard ready for next spring. I have some big ideas! We got the garden area ready and put dirt in the backyard to even the ground up a little bit so we can plant grass! I'm thinking of a putting a fire pit in the corner of their yard as well, but that can wait a while. Another project that I'm going to start working on is a financial binder, everyone should have one! It will have all contact info, financial info, insurance info, personal info in one big binder (locked up tight in a fireproof safe). Some of these pictures are old, but some are new and I'd just like to add that I dislike computers strongly, or at least they don't make much sense to me, it took me forever to figure out how to make this thing!

So Abigail has discovered how to open the screen door that leads to a deck on the top floor! I really have to keep an eye on this girl!
Abby has been weaned for a few weeks now, actually it went a lot smoother than I thought it would, but I took it slow because I was in no hurry. I was afraid that it was going to be hard though so to help me out in the afternoon right before her nap I took her on walks outside in her stoller. She really liked playing with this toy fire truck and fell asleep with it in her mouth!

2 comments:
She really has a cute smile!
Oh my goodness!!! She is so adorable!!
Post a Comment