Yesterday Abby and I went to Willow park, I knew Abby was looking forward to going down the slide. She needed a little reassurance the first few times but finally did it by herself. Then she figured that since she had the small slide down she go down the bigger slide all by herself and she did! I didn't think she'd do it but she did it twice then started to get scared. Go figure. So after the slides we made our way over to the baby swings, I put her in the first one and that wasn't any fun so I moved her into the one next to it and she still thought that it wasn't any fun so I took her out and she moved right on over the the regular swings and I couldn't get her out of them. My little Abby isn't so little anymore! Then other little kids started to come play on the playground and one little boy in particular wanted to play with Abby, he helped her up and down stairs and kept rubbing her head and "protecting" her from his little sister. It was pretty fun to watch.

This is Abby going down the littler slide all by herself and loving every minute of it. When she went up to the bigger slide I didn't think she was going to go down it so I stopped taping so I could go up there and make sure she didn't go near the openings, but she surprised me.
This is Abby going down the bigger slide for the second time all by herself, she saw some boys climbing up it earlier and that is what she wanted my help with after she had come down.

3 comments:
She is getting to be quite the explorer! Rosalee is TERRIFIED of the swings so this gives me hope that one day she'll learn to love them.
i found your blog! you guys' blog is cute :)
oh this is so adorable. I get to your blog through amber's. you should check out ours. yours is cute!
Post a Comment