Eric finished up the shed as far as being able to store things in it. We still need to put some trim up and paint.

![]() |
| Mia wanted to try making bread, so she did and it was yummy. |
![]() |
| Doors all done and lock on. |
![]() |
| Kyla made a pineapple pull apart cake |

Jacey came with Grandma to the evening showing. The girls loved the support.

Final soccer game for Lily. They were a great team and played well this season. Lily has had this coach almost every time she has played and he does a great job.
Mother's day. Breakfast was made for me and I got homemade cards from everyone plus some yummy jerky. Mia went above and beyond by giving me a massage.
![]() |
| Mia's birthday present from my mom. She gets to make crystal jewelry. This is the first one she made. |
![]() | |||
| I got this random picture from Kyla and Lily while they were off with their dad asking me and Mia to do this too. No thanks! |
Kyla and Mia played in the championship game. They had placed 2nd in the bracket and won their first game and played the championship game right after the first. They were tired, but it was still a really close game. 2nd isn't bad at all ;)

![]() |
| Lily took this picture cause she thought Eric looked funny heating his eyes. He had no idea she was doing that. |
![]() |
| Lily interviewed and wrote a report on her grandma for school. The grandparents got to go and listen to the kids read their report to them. |
![]() |
| Just living her best life on the playground |
Our ward's relief society had a mother daughter activity. It was a luau. We had dinner and learned how to hula dance.

Kyla, Mia and Lily had their gymnastic show. It's really awesome to see how much they have improved. Kyla and Mia were on pre team this year and there's a big difference from just doing a recreational class to that. The pictures uploaded backwards, but they each had a bar, floor, beam and vault routine.
![]() |
| funny hair while waiting for sister's show to start |
![]() |
| The young women had a temple day to go and do baptisms for the dead. Kyla couldn't go because it was at the same time as her gymnastics show, but Abby went. |
![]() |
| Korra cuteness |
![]() |
| For my mother's day gift to my mom I signed us up to do a paint class. We painted poppies. It was fun. |
![]() |
| I keep thinking it's time to get rid of this baby bouncer, but the girls keep using it. |
![]() |
| Playing a game with Korra while kids are still in school. |
![]() |
| The eclipse. |
For Kyla's theater class she performed Guys and Dolls. She was a hot box girl. No lines, but lots of dancing and singing. It was fun to watch her on stage. Since this play takes place in the 50's we had to do a 50's hairstyle. I can't even do modern hairstyles so this was a challenge. I watched many tutorials but still couldn't master those huge curls/poofs. Kyla always managed to smashed it down with her hat anyways so I guess it didn't matter too much. I went to two showings. Once with Korra and the other time with Eric. The Grandma's also came to one showing (they performed it 4 times during school hours) Korra actually really enjoyed it for the first 45 mins or so. After that thought she thought it was too long. She did cheer her sister on thought which was adorable.
![]() |
| first attempt (this was for dress rehearsal) |
![]() |
| 2nd attempt at the hair |
| I can only imagine how hard this was to twirl with a boy wearing that huge hat. |
![]() |
| 3rd and last attempt. Lots of hairspray |
Lily and Mia got to finally meet cousin Landon.
![]() |
| Gwen being helpful and Lily not sure what to do about it. |
I got to go on Mia's field trip with her. We went to Antelope Island. We actually saw some antelope, didn't get a picture though. We went on a hike and then played in the water the rest of the time.
![]() | |||
Sitting on the bus listening to 10 and 11 year olds sing the theme song to Baby Einstein over and over and over...
|
![]() |
| While I was eating lunch this ladybug would not leave me alone. |
Mia geting ice dumped on her. Why you may ask? Because she can.
We went on a family adventure with cousins to find geodes!! It was really a fun day and we found plenty of them. I was worried we wouldn't find any, but that was not the case.
![]() |
| We saw a herd of wild horses! |
Found a horny lizard.

Cooked a hot dinner while there.
Some of the geodes I found.
![]() |
| The rock completely fell apart when we were trying to open it so only the crystals were left. It's my favorite. |
On Memorial Day we went bowling as a family. No bumpers so numbers were low, but Abby scored the highest then Mia. Kyla was one of the lowest.

| After Kyla washed all her geodes |
| Mia performed at the school's talent show. She played two songs on the piano. She also performed in the school choir. |
For the 5th graders the PTA invited the parents to write some chalk messages for them to see on the last day of school. Eric and I went and I wrote a really big message for Mia. After I was all done I took a picture and we left. I looked at the picture as we were driving home and made Eric turn around and head back immediately. I was mortified at what I had done. I'm not sure where my brain was but it wasn't working on all cylinders.
![]() |
| Original message |
![]() |
| covering up my mistake |
![]() |
| Last day of 9th grade. No more middle school, it's on to the high school |
![]() |
| Dressed up for the dance for the second to last day of school |
![]() |
| Just doing a puzzle together |
Mia's 5th grade had a graduation. There were some awards given and a message from each teacher before they handed out their "diplomas"
Mia was given the Mayors Award. Only two kids received it (a boy and girl). I don't know that it was explained what they had to do to achieve this award, or maybe I just missed it, but I'm sure she earned it.

Friends.

![]() |
| Kyla's last day of 7th grade and the intermediate school. It's on to the middle school! |
![]() |
| Lily's last day of 2nd grade. |
![]() |
| Mia's last day of 5th grade and the elementary school, it's on to the intermediate school for her. |









































































































No comments:
Post a Comment