Saturday, March 27, 2021

November 2020

I voted!

Abby being silly

She wants to be just like her sisters

Not too happy about having a bow put in her hair
The girls making up their own fun.



Korra going on a ride

I left to take Lily to dance and came back to some great babysitting. Korra fell asleep so Kyla decide to pose her with all this stuff and write a note that says clean your hands.

Proud of my Kyla! Each month the teachers nominate a student who has just been great or shown some e excellence and helpfulness above and beyond and Kyla got chosen.


Lily the super star

I was trying to clean the bathtub and Korra decided she needed to get in, with all her clothes. Sure why not.

An early Christmas present from Kyla
I love that Eric is so handy! We took this in to the dealer to get fixed and they completely ripped us off. We did not use them to fix it. They charged us over $100 to tell us what was broken and they didn't even look at it. Eric tore it apart and found out that their diagnosis was wrong and that they hadn't actually looked at it. Oh did they get an earful from him. They did refund us our money though and tried to make it right. But that was seriously annoying. Eric got it all fixed though.   


Thanksgiving at my parents. Only Rachel and Bryon came over this year. We ate yummy food and played games. My girls love playing games with Rachel and Bryon.














Jon had a movie and treats set up for the younger ones.



I sent my grandpa some pictures of our day and this is what I got in return.




Tree cutting.

Abby did the honors this year.












Also this month my niece Ashley received her mission call. She is going to Fort Worth, Texas Spanish speaking. She will start home MTC in April.

No comments: