Saturday, March 27, 2021

August 2020

Well the pictures are out of order because it's been so long since I made a post I forgot that blogger scrambles them up for what ever weird reason and I hate trying to drag them in order. We went camping with Cheryl and Joey again. Christine, Randy and Twan visited us one night and had dinner. Lots of 4 wheeling and relaxing going on.





Lily lost one of her front teeth!

Stuffed with stuffing :)

Playing in the water with cousins




Sleepover with cousin Jacey

This picture cracks me up. She got  the black charcoal all over her hands and then touched her face. I showed her what she looked like and this is the reaction I got.




How it is to sleep with Korra in the camper

hitching a ride

While everyone went out on the 4 wheelers and motorcycle I stayed behind with the babes. Gwen and I hung out in the hammock while Korra decided to poop in her diaper then take it off. Fun times. There were also a ton of butterflies everywhere. It was cool.



After riding. Some dirty faces.






I got up early one morning and built myself a small fire and enjoyed it.






This was awful. I had a gum graph earlier in the summer, but it wasn't successful. So I had another one done, it was a little different because instead of a donor tissue I used my own from the roof of my mouth. So much more painful. And super hard to eat. 
 


bike riding with Grandma

starting to heal

That's what a baby looks like that has been playing in the sun all summer.

Lost the other front tooth

Starting the school year. Yes I did make them get a mask picture. I'm hoping this is the only year that they will ever have to wear one to school. 
8th grade


6th grade


1st grade


4th grade


healed up a little bit more

This cutie took my phone and snapped some selfies.

 

No comments: