These first few pictures are not for the faint of heart. I had a little mishap with Korra slamming my office door and me only wearing sandals and trying to stop said door with my foot. This hurt so bad. It was just me and Korra at home, the girls were at school but wouldn't be for much longer. It hurt to walk and I wasn't sure if I should go to the doctor or not. Or if I could get an appointment somewhere in town or if I had to drive to Logan to go to instacare. Well Eric convinced me I should go to the doctor so I tried calling to see if I could get in to see anyone. Miracle of miracles I could. It hurt to drive, because this was my right foot it happened to, but I made it. I spent about 2 hours there, they weren't sure that they should remove the nail at first, it hurt way to much for them to really get a good look at it so they numbed it up. That was uncomfortable to say the least. But it didn't do a good enough job, so I had to get a few more shots. They weren't as bad cause I was mostly numb now. Once I was all the way numb the could see that half of my nail had been completely ripped off. They gave me the option of having only half of it removed, but I went with the whole thing. Just imagining it getting snagged on something made me cringe. So off it came.

![]() |
| It got so huge and bruised |
![]() |
| All gone |
![]() |
| The nurse that wrapped my toe up at the end couldn't find scissors so she used the whole roll of blue tape. I couldn't wear my shoe very well. It was hilarious. |
![]() |
| Off to church with her backpack of goodies. |
![]() |
| Some cute neighbor friends decided to light the world and leave us messages on our door! Love it. |
![]() |
| starting to heal |
![]() |
| A picture just because |
Lily, Mia and Kyla Share a Little Christmas performance.

Dressing up for school.

We got to visit Santa and Mrs. Claus

Afterward we drove though a live nativity. It was actually really cool. They had a lot of different scenes and live animals.

Making snowflakes

Santa and Mrs. Claus came for a visit to the apartments with a treat for all the kids on a fire truck!

Another Nailed It competition! The girls did really well.
| This is what they were copying |
Happy birthday Eric!!

![]() |
| Lily's cute snowman she made me. |
We hooked up some tubes to the 4 wheeler and had some fun in the snow.

We had a little Christmas with my family.

More dress up for school.

Gingerbread house making time.

![]() |
| This girl enjoyed eating more than anything |
![]() |
| Still healing. One thing I was not expecting was that my toe stayed numb. I'm writing this post at the very end of March and just got 99% of the feeling back. |
Playing a game as a family.

Happy birthday to this 7 year old!!! She loves wolves and Minecraft and is such a smarty pants.

Christmas Eve party

![]() |
| Ashley's face. Hahahaha |
We celebrated Randy and Lily's birthday too.
C

Santa cookies and letter. Kyla is so sweet.

Christmas Day!

Going sledding during winter break with cousins.

This is sledding from a different day in a different place. 


| This picture was from earlier in the month when we went to deliver some treats and go caroling. Korra was so dang cute ready to hand the treat to someone. |















































































No comments:
Post a Comment