We made a purchase...
It's parked on our land in Newton, we hope to make lots of memories with this.
Out to eat :) Korra has officially made it miserable to go out to eat so this won't be happening much anymore.

Kyla got to make her own Valentines box at home, it's a fox.

3rd grade had a Valentines Tea, everyone dressed up and they had the boys escort the girls everywhere and carry their lunches. Mia was not excited unless she got to be with one of her crushes. WAIT, WHAT!? That was the first I had heard of that. I did ask her what it meant to have a crush on someone and she said that they are a friend that you like to play with that's a boy......Okay then, nice to know Mia.

![]() |
| Hard to tell because of the bow but her braid made a heart shape |
Lily wanted heart hair too.

End of basketball season. The girls were on a really great team with an awesome coach. They lost only one game this season. They loved every bit of this sport and want to do this again next year.

Playing at Grandma's house. She was super happy to be outside, she just won't cooperate when I try to take pictures.

The girls wanted to try on my wedding dress. Abby is my height now so it almost fit her. I don't have the other girls' pictures cause I had to leave, but Eric took some. I'll have to get them off his phone sometime.

Abby was in choir this semester, here she is at her concert. I tried to get her to smile while she was up there but couldn't.

Another tooth lost! This one she let me just pull out.
I've been wanting to get this picture for a while now and finally made Kyla do it. These are all the belts she has earned since starting karate. She has earned her first black belt, but there are 9 total. Her arm was getting tired from holding all those.





No comments:
Post a Comment