Crazy hair day at school.
![]() |
| Mia had half curly and half crimped hair, Kyla just had lots of stuff going on. |
Lily was excited to be apart of crazy hair day this time.

My niece Cambree was baptized by her dad (my brother) and we were able to attend. There were 3 other girls in her ward getting baptized also and each of those girls had to have it redone because a foot popped up. Rich said he stood on her feet (which was always the plan) so that didn't happen to her. Another pretty awesome thing was that Cambree asked Abby and Kyla to be her witnesses! That was really neat to watch.

![]() |
| Cousins |
![]() |
| Lily made me breakfast one morning, with help from Kyla |
![]() |
| Korra loves looking through her legs, she does it all the time. Dresses make it hard though. |
Korra is a walker and has lots of teeth. She loves being outside, but doesn't care for shoes or socks.

Lily is the proud owner of a library card.
Starting them young, they are good laundry helpers
![]() | ||
Twister! Korra was so cute trying to play along with them.

For one of our activity day activities we went to our local family history center and they girls learned how to look up lots of things on the computer. Abby really wanted to go to so I had all my girls there. Thankfully there were enough volunteers to help the girls that I just watched my younger ones. Kyla and Mia sure got excited about family history though and couldn't wait to get home and do some more!

Playing in the snow with Grandmama

![]() |
| It's a teddy bear, so cute. |
This is one of the only pictures I took during Thanksgiving. We had a huge snow storm that morning, so Eric and I did snow removal at the apartments. Then we got ready and headed up to Eric's parents house in Preston. We had a full house everyone except Nathan's family was there plus more. It was a nice day full of yummy food. Eric and I were pretty worn out though from all that dang snow.

The day after Thanksgiving we went and saw Frozen 2! The girls loved it and Korra got to spend time with her Grandmama. The next day we went and cut down our Christmas tree. Lily did the honors this year. I stayed at the in-laws with Korra because there was just no way I wanted to take her out there with all that new snow.
![]() ![]() |
| Look how deep it is! |


















No comments:
Post a Comment