Lily's first day of Kindergarten!! To say she was excited would be an understatement.
 |
| Her best friend Zuri is in her class |
 |
| Like her hat said she rocked the 1st day of kindergarten |
Both Kyla and Lily did soccer this fall
Korra fell asleep like this, I thought it was pretty funny.

The girls doing some hair dos.
 |
| As you can see my purple is still pretty strong. I can't get the stuff out! |
We had one rainy soccer game this season.
 |
| Abby hid under a blanket so she could read her book |
 |
| Lily taking a break to have some hot chocolate to warm up |
 |
| Thankfully Korra slept the whole time. |
Pretty double rainbow though.
Playing with our blocks.
Ok, so I am more convinced than ever that their is technology in our phones that can listen to our conversations. Eric likes to watch the Millennial Farmer, I have never once watched it on my phone, let alone my work phone which is what this is a picture of. Yet I get a suggested video to watch of the Millennial Farmer. I had to take a picture and show Eric. That was freaky.
 |
| different colored braces. |
 |
| We were matching today |
 |
| Lily painted a picture with me, it's a spooky Halloween picture. |
 |
| Yummy sucker |
 |
| All done with soccer. She really loved it and scored lots of goals. She did great. |
 |
| Got stuck under the baby gate. |
No comments:
Post a Comment