Monday, January 20, 2020

July 2019

Before
To kick off July we decided to have some new shorter and brighter hair dos.

Not sure why they look like that, they were excited












Our bright new hair!
For the 4th of July we went to our wards pancaked breakfast then went to play in the water with the Hobbs cousins.


The Ramsten cousins came up and went to the theater and spent the night at Grandmama's and they all got to go to the tea party with Aunt Rachel.

Abby was asked by the missionaries to go do baptisms for the dead at the Brigham City temple with a girl they've been visiting after baptism. She was a convert baptism and a friend of Abby. I drove them down and got to watch (I was afraid my purple hair would make the font purple, it was still coming out a lot in the shower) 


Lagoon!








I've got the worst luck with sunglasses! This was a bummer.







Willow Flat

I decided that we need to go to Willow Flat and take a hike and relax in our hammocks. I said to my family we are going let's go and then we did. It was fun and we hadn't done that for a while now. Babies tend to put a damper on some activities.
Lily and her caterpillar










The girls are in hammocks behind me

Abby is always taking selfies with Korra
Abby turned 12!!

Donuts for breakfast
We went to the zoo with my brother Rich, he has a pass that could get us in and his family was visiting family in Arizona. We got lots of pictures with the statues. We saw the bird show and the seal show.



















We ended the night at home with Abby's "birthday cake" chocolate lasagna.

No comments: