Tuesday, December 11, 2018

November 2018

Something very special happened in November.  My mom was sealed to her family in the Logan Utah Temple!  I was able to be proxy for my grandma.  There was a very special spirit there and it made my heart happy.  These are the pictures I got afterward.  The sun was in our eyes and made it hard to take great pictures.














I am laughing in this picture like any good sister would do when her brother was in pain from the sun in his eyes.  His eyes were hurting so bad and watering. Ha ha ha ha.


Thanksgiving this year we spent at my parents.  It was a good relaxing day with yummy food.
I tried to get them to take a nice picture.  Oh well.


We ate a played games all day long.
This is Kyla being Kyla.
Going to get our Christmas tree!





Found it!













It started really snowing and blowing there at the end, we usually go sledding afterward but didn't because of the weather.  Mia and Lily did play in the snow for a little bit though.  We were the first ones done getting our tree so they played while we waited.  Abby and Kyla didn't come with us to help find our tree they stuck with their cousins. We had dinner at Eric's parents afterward then went to the parade of lights.  They had an awesome firework show that we were so close to that falling fireworks could have hit us.  I've never been that close to such huge fireworks before.  It was a lot of fun.


No comments: