Wednesday, September 12, 2018

July 2018

So these pictures are out of order, but the effort it takes to drag them individually to the right spot is just more than I want to do. Maybe there is a better easier way, but I don't know it so I'll just label sections. These are all the happenings that went on in July.

Kyla making a bath bomb from her kit she got for Christmas.
Abby and Kyla's class
The girls all took swimming lessons.  They did a really good job and I was impressed with how much better Abby got and how awesome Kyla already was and she got better also.


Lily's class


Mia's class

Abby and Kyla


Mia

Lily

Mia
This picture cracks me up. Lily drew it and she told me that it was a picture of us. I asked her what that was below us and she replied, "It's us peeing and pooping."  I asked her why she drew us doing that to which she responded, "Just keeping it real Mom." Well OK then.

Lily decided to draw on her face with a permanent marker, she wanted a mustache.
More swimming lessons.  Abby and Kyla going off the diving boards. Kyla would go off the high dive, but Abby refused to.




We did not go to many story times at our library this summer because they are on Fridays and the girls usually volunteer at the AWHC on Fridays.  But, this Friday we were able to go and it was pretty great.  This lady is a ventriloquist and she put on a show with her puppets.  She sang and played instruments.  It was funny and entertaining for all ages.  I really enjoyed it and Abby said she did too, even though she wasn't expecting to.














Lagoon!  This year at Lagoon was really great.  The weather wasn't too hot and we never really had to wait in lines.  I'm not sure why this day was no so packed, but I really enjoyed it.


Lily paid to play her own game and won an inflatable dolphin.






Eric and I took time off of work and went camping as a family.  It was wonderful to be without my work phone for 3 whole days.  Eric took the entire week off and we played all week long.  First we went camping up at Willow Flat.























Next we spent a day at Bear Lake!
Holding my cute nephew Tucker

Me, Lily and Tucker
Abby had a birthday!! She is now 11 years old.  We celebrated her birthday by going to the Fun Park with her best friend Danni.  They played on the soft play and spent lots of tokens on arcade games.  It was nice to see that Abby still wants to do kid stuff and have so much fun doing it.  As we were leaving the Fun Park I got a flat tire!  I pulled out of the parking spot and POP!  But we had taken two cars because I had to be back by a certain time for work so Eric took care of the flat and drove all the kids while I made it back for my appointment.
Muffins for breakfast, her favorite.

11 years old
These pictures are from our 4th of July fun.  We tented it in Eric's sister's back yard and enjoyed watching movies outside on the big screen.  We watched movies on that thing for several nights, it's so much fun. We watched Logan's fireworks at Eric's brother's house.  We also played in the water on the 4th.




Connor found a dead craw daddy













matching hair


sleeping in the tent at the Duren's




 
This is just a random picture of the girls being creative.  They made skis and a sled out of a cardboard box we had.  They enjoyed "playing in the snow" during the summer.


No comments: