This Lillian of mine can sure melt my heart.
| She LOVES horses. |
| Abby and Lily wearing dresses that my grandmother made for me and my little sister Rachel when we were young. My mom has a matching one too, it just doesn't fit me. |
Abby, Kyla and Mia auditioned for the nutcracker. These auditions were open to the public. I had no idea what it was going to be like and we headed straight there after school. No where in the email did it say to wear certain clothes or wear ballet shoes, so my girls didn't. But EVERY. OTHER. KID. DID. Seriously they all had the same black leotards on and tights and pink ballet shoes and every persons hair was up in a bun. Man was I clueless. I know that is normal dance attire, but I was not expecting that. I was really proud of my girls for stepping out of their comfort zones and trying something new. No one made the cut this time, but that didn't stop them from saying they wanted to try again next time.
| Abby fit in a little bit better clothes wise, but still.... |
After one of Abby's soccer games there was a emergency and preparedness fair going on at the fair grounds which was right next to the soccer fields. Eric couldn't sit through a soccer game because of his surgery so he kept Mia and Kyla while Lily and I watched Abby. I asked if they wanted to come to this fair, but they declined so just us three went. We walked around all the booths and got candy and stuff and then we got free lunch, hot dogs and corn on the cob. 

No comments:
Post a Comment