Just going to the General Women's Conference over at the stake center, these two decided to switch coats.
Grandpa reading to Lily.
At a small family reunion with some of Eric's family that were visiting from California, having a watermelon bust.
Swimming lessons. This year Abby didn't want to do swimming lessons so I didn't sign her up, but she did have to come and watch her sisters every morning with me and Lily. Well after the first day she decided that swimming would be a lot more fun, so I asked if there was any room for her to do it now and not at a different session. Well the class she was suppose to be in was full, but the next level up wasn't. The only reason she didn't advance to that level last year is because she wouldn't go underwater unless she was plugging her nose. I told them this and the person in charge said, "Oh will break her of that, sign her up for the next level." I had a talk with Abby and the next day she went to swimming lessons and sure enough she was going under water without plugging her nose that same day.
Kyla who is turning into quiet the little fish.
Our library puts on little parties all the time, it's so great. This one was a Harry Potter themed party with crafts, games and treats.
| Making wands |
| Ravenclaw |
| Hufflepuff |
| Slytherin |
| Slytherin |
| Quidditch |
| Chocolate frog |
Having some fun with hair.
I wanted to surprise the girls with this activity so we blindfolded them with pillow cases and drove to a park. We arranged them in a circle and they each were handed a can of silly string. Then we attacked each other. And right when they thought we were done I pulled out another can and got them even more. It was a lot of fun and probably good entertainment for the group that was there watching us.

No comments:
Post a Comment