Saturday, August 16, 2014

New Town

We moved.  We moved to Tremonton.  I really didn't know much about this town and everyone I asked didn't either, just that it was small.  Well Eric has some connections with builders through his work and we are now the managers of brand new townhouses in Tremonton.  I am doing most of the work, Eric helps when he can cause he is still working his job in Logan.  It has been an adjustment in a lot of ways.  Biggest one is not being close to friends anymore.  We are starting to make new friends, but it's just a slow process.  The girls and I are still adjusting to me having to be on the phone and computer more during the day and showing the model apartment to people.  They are doing really well though.  I have tried to get them out of the house as much as possible though.  There is a park with a splash pad that we have frequented a few times. 






I felt it was time to give me a real haircut.  She's cut chunks out of her hair before, but this is her first real haircut.  I'm hoping that now that it's been trimmed it will start growing in thicker and faster.
Before
After

She was excited and loved every minute of it.
One plus about stairs is the sliding...



1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

That splash pad looks like so much fun!