Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Having Fun

It has been a while since I blogged, mainly because we moved and didn't have the Internet for a month or so but I'm getting caught up.  These pictures are from earlier in the summer, before the move.  Playing and being silly.




Mia and Kyla were playing a game, Mia was the puppy and Kyla the owner...


Abby and Kyla sharing pants!

Doing the splits
My neighbor and I went to a health fair together, our kids got to sit in a life flight helicopter and meet the USU mascot (Porter was totally terrified of him) and they got lots of candy (pretty much what you'd expect from a health fair right).  Tiff and I got lots of free stuff too, it was awesome.


We found a place to put up Eric's hammock, wish we had discovered this sooner.  I can't wait until we can have this up all the time, I love it.
Lily really did like the hammock, just not everyone else in there at the same time.

Neighbors came and tried it out.

See! She really did like it!


Sister love, they are always asking me to take pictures of them with Lily.

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

Yes! We made it onto the blog. You take so many pictures....I need to better about this :)