Monday, August 18, 2014

The Spa Treatment

We watched Emperor's New Groove and Kyla saw the face mask that Yzma wore and wanted to wear one too.  So we did!  Abby wouldn't join us though.


I didn't have cucumbers the day we wore our masks, but she wanted to try that out too.

Lily is moving really fast now.  She's a little vacuum cleaner too.  It is hard to keep the floor clean with three other little girls running around.  She likes to crawl under the table and the chairs, then cries because she gets stuck.  She now has three teeth and they have not been fun coming in.  Another one is close to coming in and I will be glad when it does.  She is ticklish and loves her mommy.  She enjoys her sisters too, they can be overwhelming to her sometimes.  She does not like eating baby food.  Sometimes I can get her to take one bite, but after that she is closed lipped.  Guess we shall see what the doctor says at her 9 month check up.  She sure seems to be growing though.

No comments: